Report NEP-HME-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics," Working Papers PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Heterodox economics, social ontology, and the use of mathematics," Working Papers 1503, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised May 2015.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2015. "Theories of finance and financial crisis: Lessons for the Great Recession," IPE Working Papers 48/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2015. "The Demise of Marx’s Labour Theory of Value and the ‘New Interpretation’: A Recap Note," Department of Economics University of Siena 708, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Clement, Christine, 2015. "The formal-informal economy dualism in a retrospective of economic thought since the 1940s," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 43/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes, 2015. "The Trade-off Unemployment Rate/External Deficit: Assessing the Economic Adjustment Program of the Troika (European Commission, ECB and IMF) for Portugal using an Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Martha A. Starr, 2015. "The Economics of Ethical Consumption," Working Papers 2015-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Pei, Jiansuo & Meng, Bo & Wang, Fei & Xue, Jinjun, 2015. "Production sharing, demand spillovers and CO2 emissions : the case of Chinese regions in GVCs," IDE Discussion Papers 493, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Xiao Jiang & Luis Villanueva, 2015. "Smith, Malthus and Recent Evidence in Global Population Dynamics," Working Papers 1502, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny E., 2015. "Intuitive cooperation refuted: Commentary on Rand et al. (2012) and Rand et al. (2014)," Working Papers in Economics 617, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Arnaud Daymard, 2015. "Determinants of Female Entrepreneurship in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1191, OECD Publishing.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Methodology Does Matter: About Implicit Assumptions in Applied Formal Modelling. The case of Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models vs Agent-Based Models," MPRA Paper 63003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2014. "Gender and the Business Cycle: A Stocks and Flows Analysis of US and UK Labour Market States," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2014-10, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Fidan Ana Kurtulus, 2015. "The Impact of Affirmative Action on the Employment of Minorities and Women over Three Decades: 1973-2003," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-221, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Hélène Couprie & Elisabeth Cudeville & Catherine Sofer, 2015. "Efficiency versus Stereotypes: an Experiment in Domestic Production," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.