The Demise of Marx’s Labour Theory of Value and the ‘New Interpretation’: A Recap Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2003. "Value and Exploitation: A counterfactual approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 155-171.
- Mohun, Simon, 1994. "A Re(in)statement of the Labour Theory of Value," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 391-412, August.
- Lipietz, Alain, 1982. "The so-called "transformation problem" revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-88, February.
- Richard D. Wolff & Bruce Roberts & Antonino Callari, 1982. "Marx's (not Ricardo's) ‘Transformation Problem’: A Radical Reconceptualization," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 564-582, Winter.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Scott Carter, 2014. "From ‘Pool of Profits’ to Surplus and Deficit Industries: Archival Evidence on the Evolution of Piero Sraffa’s Thought," RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, in: Paul Zarembka (ed.),SRAFFA AND ALTHUSSER RECONSIDERED; NEOLIBERALISM ADVANCING IN SOUTH AFRICA, ENGLAND, AND GREECE, volume 29, chapter 1, pages 3-61, Paul Zarembka.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto GABRIELE, 2016.
"Lessons from Enterprise Reforms in China and Vietnam,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Alberto, Gabriele, 2016. "Lessons from enterprise reforms in China and Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarxian Economics; Labour Values; Prices of Production; Theory of Exploitation;
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-03-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-03-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-03-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.