A Critique of the ‘New Approach’ to the Transformation Problem and a Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bidard, Christian, 1997. "Pure Joint Production," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 685-701, November.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Steedman, Ian & Metcalfe, J S, 1981. "On Duality and Basic Commodities in an Open Economy," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(36), pages 133-141, June.
- Glick, Mark & Ehrbar, Hans G, 1987. "The Transformation Problem: An Obituary," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(49), pages 294-317, December.
- Simon Mohun, 1993. "Response to Steedman's Reply," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 248-250, July.
- Simon Mohun, 1993. "A note on Steedman's " Joint production and the 'new solution' to the transformation problem"," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 241-246, July.
- Ulrich Krause, 1981. "Heterogeneous Labour and the Fundamental Marxian Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 173-178.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2006. "A Critical Note on Marx’s Theory of Profits," MPRA Paper 24044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohun, Simon, 1994. "A Re(in)statement of the Labour Theory of Value," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 391-412, August.
- Mohun, Simon, 2000. "New Solution or Re(in)statement? A Reply," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 113-117, January.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2004. "Pure joint production and international trade: a note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 449-456, May.
- Ian Steedman, 1999. "Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities and the Open Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 260-276, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAbstract social labour; heterogeneous labour; New Approach; transformation problem;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .