A Critique of the ‘New Approach’ to the Transformation Problem and a Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bidard, Christian, 1997. "Pure Joint Production," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 685-701, November.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, Fall.
- Steedman, Ian & Metcalfe, J S, 1981. "On Duality and Basic Commodities in an Open Economy," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(36), pages 133-141, June.
- Glick, Mark & Ehrbar, Hans G, 1987. "The Transformation Problem: An Obituary," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(49), pages 294-317, December.
- Simon Mohun, 1993. "Response to Steedman's Reply," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 248-250, July.
- Simon Mohun, 1993. "A note on Steedman's " Joint production and the 'new solution' to the transformation problem"," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 241-246, July.
- Ulrich Krause, 1981. "Heterogeneous Labour and the Fundamental Marxian Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 173-178.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2006. "A Critical Note on Marx’s Theory of Profits," MPRA Paper 24044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohun, Simon, 1994. "A Re(in)statement of the Labour Theory of Value," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 391-412, August.
- Mohun, Simon, 2000. "New Solution or Re(in)statement? A Reply," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 113-117, January.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2004. "Pure joint production and international trade: a note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 449-456, May.
- Ian Steedman, 1999. "Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities and the Open Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 260-276, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAbstract social labour; heterogeneous labour; New Approach; transformation problem;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.