On Measuring the Deviation of Prices from Values
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Rodousakis, Nikolaos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2006. "The rate of profit in the Greek economy 1988-1997. an input-output analysis," MPRA Paper 35493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & George Soklis & Eugenia Zouvela, 2013. "Testing Böhm-Bawerk’s theory of capital: Some evidence from the Finnish economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 207-220, June.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "A panel data approach to price–value correlations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
- Emilio Díaz & Rubén Osuna, 2009. "From correlation to dispersion: geometry of the price-value deviation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 427-440, May.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2015. "Norm Bounds and A Homographic Approximation for the Wage–Profit Curve," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 263-283, May.
- Iliadi, Fotoula & Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "Bienenfeld’s approximation of production prices and eigenvalue distribution: some more evidence from five European economies," MPRA Paper 36282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Deepankar, 2015. "A Selective Review of Recent Quantitative Empirical Research in Marxist Political Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- T Mariolis & G Soklis, 2010. "Additive Labour Values and Prices: Evidence from the Supply and Use Tables of the French, German and Greek Economies," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 87-107, September.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2017.
"Monetary Expressions of Labour Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2003. "Controllability, Observability, Regularity, and the so-called Problem of Transforming Values into Prices of Production," MPRA Paper 24043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Ricardo’s Theory of Value is Still Alive and Well in Contemporary Capitalism," MPRA Paper 85822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2018.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Measures of production price-labour value deviation and income distribution in actual economies: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Eigenvalue distribution and the production price-profit rate relationship in linear single-product systems: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Trigg, 2002. "Using Micro Data to Test the Divergence between Prices and Labour Values," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 169-186.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2016. "Capital theory: Less is more," MPRA Paper 75923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Less is More: Capital Theory and Almost Irregular-Uncontrollable Actual Economies," MPRA Paper 84214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schefold, Bertram, 2008. "C.E.S. production functions in the light of the Cambridge critique," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 783-797, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:379-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.