Trends in Value Theory since 1881
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele I. Naples, 1985. "Dynamic Adjustment and Long-Run Inflation in a Marxian Model," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 97-112, September.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Volodymyr Ryaboshlyk, 2006. "A dynamic input-output model with explicit new and old technologies: an application to the UK," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 183-203.
- Richard D. Wolff & Bruce Roberts & Antonino Callari, 1982. "Marx's (not Ricardo's) ‘Transformation Problem’: A Radical Reconceptualization," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 564-582, Winter.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- F. Seton, 1957. "The "Transformation Problem"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 149-160.
- Glick, Mark & Ehrbar, Hans G, 1987. "The Transformation Problem: An Obituary," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(49), pages 294-317, December.
- Freeman, Alan, 1996. "Price, value and profit – a continuous, general, treatment," MPRA Paper 1290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Chai-on, 1993. "Marx's Labour Theory of Value Revisited," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 463-478, December.
- Ramos-Martinez, Alejandro & Rodriguez-Herrera, Adolfo, 1994. "The Transformation of Values into Prices of Production : A Different Reading of Marx's Text," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "The incoherence of the TSSI," MPRA Paper 30451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Hollander, 1981. "Marxian Economics as ‘General Equilibrium’ Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 121-155, Spring.
- Kliman, Andrew & Freeman, Alan, 2006. "Replicating Marx: a Reply to Mohun," MPRA Paper 6890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 1995. "Marx without Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 1207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan & Kliman, Andrew, 2008. "Simultaneous Valuation vs. the Exploitation Theory of Profit: A summing up," MPRA Paper 6891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2011)0000027013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman, 2011.
"Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Revitalizing Marxist Theory for Today's Capitalism, volume 27, pages 285-296
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2011. "Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi," MPRA Paper 52538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2011.
More about this item
Keywordstheory of value; Marxian economics; TSSI; New Solution; temporalism;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .