If they're so rich, why ain't they smart? Another prelude to the critique of economic theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele I. Naples, 1989. "A Radical Economic Revision of the Transformation Problem," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 21(1-2), pages 137-158, March.
- Michele I. Naples, 1985. "Dynamic Adjustment and Long-Run Inflation in a Marxian Model," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 97-112, September.
- Foley, Duncan K., 1982. "Realization and accumulation in a Marxian model of the circuit of capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 300-319, December.
- Samuelson, Paul, 2012.
"Understanding the Marxian Notion of Exploitation: A Summary of the So-CalledTransformation Problem Between Marxian Values and Competitive Prices,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 182-202, August.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1971. "Understanding the Marxian Notion of Exploitation: A Summary of the So-Called Transformation Problem Between Marxian Values and Competitive Prices," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 399-431, June.
- Freeman, Alan, 1996. "The Psychopathology of Walrasian Marxism," MPRA Paper 1539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramos-Martinez, Alejandro & Rodriguez-Herrera, Adolfo, 1994. "The Transformation of Values into Prices of Production : A Different Reading of Marx's Text," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Freeman, Alan, 1995. "Marx without Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 1207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTSSI; Value Theory; Crisis;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .