A Unified Marxist Approach to Accumulation and Crisis in Capitalist Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foley, Duncan K., 1982. "Realization and accumulation in a Marxian model of the circuit of capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 300-319, December.
- David Kiefer & Codrina Rada, 2015.
"Profit maximising goes global: the race to the bottom,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1333-1350.
- David Kiefer & Codrina Rada, 2013. "Profit maximizing goes global: the race to the bottom," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
More about this item
Keywordscapitalism; crisis; rising organic composition; profit squeeze; underconsumption; financial fragility;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2018-01-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2018-01-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2018-01-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-01-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2017-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.