Report NEP-HME-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepankar Basu, 2017. "A Unified Marxist Approach to Accumulation and Crisis in Capitalist Economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-21, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Claudius Graebner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2017. "To trust or to control: Informal value transfer systems and computational analysis in institutional economics," ICAE Working Papers 74, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Elisa Palagi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2017. "Inequality, Redistributive Policies and Multiplier Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-39, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2017. "Some issues in the measurement of profit Accountants versus economists," MPRA Paper 83546, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2017.
- Mauro Napoletano, 2017. "A Short Walk on the Wild Side: Agent-Based Models and their Implications for Macroeconomic Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Napoletano, Mauro & Roventini, Andrea & Gaffard, Jean Luc, 2017. "Time-varying fiscal multipliers in an agent-based model with credit rationing," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-112, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christophe Jalil Nordman & Faly Rakotomanana & François Roubaud, 2017. "Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar," Working Papers hal-01620250, HAL.
- Bastien Bernela & Marie Ferru & Marc-Hubert Depret, 2017. "When genesis shapes cluster life cycle? Applying mixed method on a French cluster case study," Working Papers halshs-01616929, HAL.
- Bibi, Chan & Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2017. "The Impact of Gender Inequality and Environmental Degradation on Human Well-Being in The Case of Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 83470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dannenberg, Alia Asha & Estola, Matti & Dannenberg, Anna, 2017. "A dynamic theory of economics: What are the market forces?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-110, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pereyra, Francisca., 2017. "Trabajadoras domésticas y protección social en Argentina avances y desafíos pendientes," ILO Working Papers 994970793202676, International Labour Organization.
- Alexandre Volle, 2017. "Why is price useless to signal environmental quality ?," Working Papers 2017.30, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Durand, Rodolphe & Clemente, Marco & Roulet, Thomas J., 2016. "The Recursive Nature of Institutional Change: An Annales School Perspective," HEC Research Papers Series 1159, HEC Paris.