The Impact of Gender Inequality and Environmental Degradation on Human Well-Being in The Case of Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2003.
"Health, Inequality, and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 113-158, March.
- Deaton, A., 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," Papers 200, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 8318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 270, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 209, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus Deaton, 2016. "Health, Inequality and Economic Development," Working Papers id:8791, eSocialSciences.
- Ali, Amjad & Bibi, Chan, 2016. "Determinants of Social Progress and its Scenarios under the role of Macroeconomic Instability: Empirics from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Amjad & Ahmad, Khalil, 2014.
"The Impact of Socio-Economic Factors on Life Expectancy for Sultanate of Oman: An Empirical Analysis,"
82500, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Ali, Amjad & Ahmad, Khalil, 2014. "The Impact of Socio-Economic Factors on Life Expectancy for Sultanate of Oman: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 70871, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2016.
"Environmental Degradation, Energy consumption, Population Density and Economic Development in Lebanon: A time series Analysis (1971-2014),"
82494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Environmental Degradation, Energy consumption, Population Density and Economic Development in Lebanon: A time series Analysis (1971-2014)," MPRA Paper 74286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Issue of Income Inequality under the perceptive of Macroeconomic Instability: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 74963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smeeding, Timothy M, et al, 1993. "Poverty, Inequality, and Family Living Standards Impacts across Seven Nations: The Effect of Noncash Subsidies for Health, Education and Housing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 229-256, September.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Dr.Thresiamma Varghese, 2011. "Women Empowerment in Oman: A study based on Women Empowerment Index," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(3), pages 37-53, February.
- Mumtaz, Zubia & Salway, Sarah, 2009. "Understanding gendered influences on women's reproductive health in Pakistan: Moving beyond the autonomy paradigm," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1349-1356, April.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Amjad Ali & Marc Audi, 2016.
"The Impact of Income Inequality, Environmental Degradation and Globalization on Life Expectancy in Pakistan: An Empirical Analysis,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(4), pages 182-193, April.
- Ali, Amjad & Audi, Marc, 2016. "The Impact of Income Inequality, Environmental Degradation and Globalization on Life Expectancy in Pakistan: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 71112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garikipati, Supriya, 2008. "The Impact of Lending to Women on Household Vulnerability and Women's Empowerment: Evidence from India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2620-2642, December.
- Babones, Salvatore J., 2008. "Income inequality and population health: Correlation and causality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 1614-1626, April.
- Husain, Abhar Rukh, 2002. "Life Expectancy in Developing Countries: A Cross-Section Analysis," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 28(1-2), pages 161-178, March-Jun.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1972. "Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 5, Economic Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nord72-1, April.
- Lee Rainwater, 1990. "Poverty and Equivalence as Social Constructions," LIS Working papers 55, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Stephen Leybourne & Paul Newbold, 2003. "Spurious rejections by cointegration tests induced by structural breaks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1117-1121.
More about this item
KeywordsGender inequality; environmental degradation; Human Well-being;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2018-01-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2018-01-08 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HME-2018-01-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:83470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.