Erratum [The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock and the Unit Root Hypothesis]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 1996.
"Testing Continuous-Time Models of the Spot Interest Rate,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 385-426.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 1995. "Testing Continuous-Time Models of the Spot Interest Rate," NBER Working Papers 5346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Oliver LINTON, "undated". "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Härdle, W.K., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Discussion Paper 1992-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:13:y:1997:i:5:p:615-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Econometric Analysis of Fisher's Equation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1180, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1988. "The History of Continuous-Time Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 365-383, December.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 1996.
"Nonparametric Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative Securities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 527-560, May.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 1995. "Nonparametric Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative Securities," NBER Working Papers 5345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dannenberg, Henry & Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2010. "Stochastic Income Statement Planning and Emissions Trading," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Sebastien Mcmahon, 2008.
"Forecasting commodity prices: GARCH, jumps, and mean reversion,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 279-291.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Sebastien McMahon, 2006. "Forecasting Commodity Prices: GARCH, Jumps, and Mean Reversion," Staff Working Papers 06-14, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:271-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0059-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Perron & Francisco Estrada, 2012. "Breaks, trends and the attribution of climate change: a time-series analysis," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-013, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse & Timo Teräsvirta & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2013. "Unit roots, non-linearities and structural breaks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 4, pages 61-94 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John T. Cuddington & Rodney Ludema & Shamila A Jayasuriya, 2002. "Prebisch-Singer Redux," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 140, Central Bank of Chile.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2018. "Exposure of U.S. Manufacturing Industries to Exchange Rates," Discussion papers 18005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2005.
"Tests of the expectations hypothesis: Resolving the anomalies when the short-term rate is the federal funds rate,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2541-2556, October.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2004. "Tests of the expectations hypothesis: resolving the anomalies when the short-term rate is the federal funds rate," Working Papers 2000-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Astorga, Pablo, 2012.
"Mean reversion in long-horizon real exchange rates: Evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1529-1550.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _080, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Economics Series Working Papers Number 80, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jesus Otero, 2001. "Coffee export booms and monetary disequilibrium: some evidence for Colombia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 267-276.
- Johan Lyhagen & Johanna Rickne, 2014.
"Income inequality between Chinese regions: newfound harmony or continued discord?,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 93-110, August.
- Lyhagen, Johan & Rickne, Johanna, 2011. "Income Inequality between Chinese Regions: Newfound Harmony or Continued Discord?," Working Paper Series 872, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Koukouritakis, Minoas & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Yannopoulos, Andreas, 2014.
"Transmission effects in the presence of structural breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 298-311.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yiannopoulos, 2013. "Transmission Effects in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1303, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2014. "Transmission effects in the presence of structural breaks: evidence from south-eastern European countries," Working Papers 172, Bank of Greece.
- Ghoshray Atanu & Kejriwal Mohitosh & Wohar Mark, 2014. "Breaks, trends and unit roots in commodity prices: a robust investigation," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Morimune, Kimio & Nakagawa, Mitsuru, 1999. "The discontinuous trend unit root test when the break point is misspecified," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 417-427.
- Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, "undated". "Detection and attribution of climate change through econometric methods," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-015, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Francisco Estrada & Carlos Gay-García, 2012. "The persistence of shocks in GDP and the estimation of the potential economic costs of climate change," Working Paper Series 4312, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Tomasz Jędrzejowicz & Kamila Sławińska, 2014. "Shifting from Labor to Consumption Taxes: The Impact on Tax Revenue Volatility," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 6, pages 81-101.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Minoas Koukouritakis, 2011.
"Behavioural equilibrium exchange rate and total misalignment: evidence from the euro exchange rate,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 555-578, November.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Minoas Koukouritakis, 2009. "Behavioural Equilibrium Exchange Rate and Total Misalignment: Evidence from the Euro Exchange Rate," Working Papers 0901, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Harvey, David I. & Kellard, Neil M. & Madsen, Jakob B. & Wohar, Mark E., 2017. "Long-Run Commodity Prices, Economic Growth, and Interest Rates: 17th Century to the Present Day," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 57-70.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:711-732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Jingwei & Shi, Wendong, 2015. "Breaks, trends, and unit roots in spot prices for crude oil and petroleum products," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 169-177.
- Kushal Banik Chowdhury & Nityananda Sarkar, 2015. "The Effect of Inflation on Inflation Uncertainty in the G7 Countries: A Double Threshold GARCH Model," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 7(1), pages 34-50, April.
- Pierre Perron & Eduardo Zorita & Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2017.
"Extracting and Analyzing the Warming Trend in Global and Hemispheric Temperatures,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 711-732, September.
- Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2016. "Extracting and analyzing the warming trend in global and hemispheric temperatures," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-008, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:61:y:1993:i:1:p:248-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.