Report NEP-HIS-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma, Debin, 2016. "The rise of a financial revolution in Republican China in 1900-1937: an institutional narrative," Economic History Working Papers 65371, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Gardner, Leigh, 2015. "The curious incident of the franc in the Gambia: exchange rate instability and imperial monetary systems in the 1920s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Javier Puche & Antonio D. Cámara & José M. Martínez Carrion, 2016. "Height and infant mortality during the civil war and the autarchy: The Valencian Community (Spain)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1601, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Bruno Gabriel Witzel de Souza, 2016. "Immigration and the Path-Dependence of Education: German-Speaking Immigrants, On-the-Job Skills, and Ethnic Schools in São Paulo, Brazil (1840-1920)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 234, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Marion Dieudonné, 2016. "Credit, Shares And Goodwill: A Veblenian Trinity," Working Papers hal-01264730, HAL.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca
[On the reconstruction and interpretation of regional inequality in Italy in t," MPRA Paper 66310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Mark, 2016. "Fact and Fantasy in Soviet Records: The Documentation of Soviet Party and Secret Police Investigations as Historical Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1110, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 68800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Gabriel Witzel de Souza, 2016. "Subsidies to the History of the German-Speaking Immigration to the Province / State of São Paulo, Brazil (1840-1920)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 233, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2015. "The Life And Work Of Martin Stuart ("Marty") Feldstein," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullets," IZA Discussion Papers 9701, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amaral, Pedro S. & MacGee, James, 2016. "Trade, Relative Prices, and the Canadian Great Depression," Working Papers (Old Series) 1606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Rangan Gupta & Aviral K. Tiwari, 2016. "Time-Varying Correlations between Inflation and Stock Prices in the United States over the Last Two Centuries," Working Papers 201605, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Adam, Antonis & Karanatsis, Konstas, 2016. "Sovereign Defaults and Political Regime Transitions," MPRA Paper 69062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank A Cowell, 2015. "Piketty in the long run," CASE Papers /185, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Stephan Heblich & Alex Trew, 2015. "Banking and Industrialization," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201506, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Dec 2017.
- Vallecilla Gordillo, Jaime & Botero, María Mercedes, 2010.
"Intercambios comerciales en la Confederación Granadina según la Comisión Corográfica, 1850-1856
[Trade in the Confederación Granadina according to the Chorographic Commission 1850-1856]," MPRA Paper 69037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2015.
- Plassard, Romain, 2015. "Clower's about-face regarding the 'Keynesian Revolution'," MPRA Paper 69233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousley, Alex & Siminski, Peter & Ville, Simon, 2016. "The Causal Effects of World War II Military Service," IZA Discussion Papers 9725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lambert, Thomas & Kwon, Ed, 2014. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 69570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chwieroth, Jeffrey & Walter, Andrew, 2015. "Great expectations, veto players, and the changing politics of banking crises," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maria Waldinger, 2015. "The economic effects of long-term climate change: evidence from the little ice age," GRI Working Papers 214, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ron W Nielsen, 2016. "The Postulate of the Three Regimes of Economic Growth Contradicted by Data," Papers 1602.05718, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 260, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Claude Diebolt, 2016. "La Reichsbank, une banque de guerre ?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Antonio M. Linares-Luján & Francisco M. Parejo-Moruno, 2015. "Estatura y esperanza de vida: Una propuesta de revisión de las series antropométricas españolas a partir de una medida alternativa de sobrevivencia," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1506, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Francisco Comín Comín, 2014. "La deuda pública: El bálsamo financiero del régimen de Franco (1939-1975)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1420, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jake Anders & Richard Dorsett, 2015. "What young English people do once they reach school-leaving age: a cross-cohort comparison for the last 30 years," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 454, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Cédric Poivret, 2015. "L'enseignement commercial en France durant le XIXème siècle : évolution et impact sur le développement de savoirs explicités à l'intention des gestionnaires," Post-Print hal-01267397, HAL.