Report NEP-HPE-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 68800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marion Dieudonné, 2016. "Credit, Shares And Goodwill: A Veblenian Trinity," Working Papers hal-01264730, HAL.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2015. "The Life And Work Of Martin Stuart ("Marty") Feldstein," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Page, Frank, 2015. "Parameterized games, minimal Nash correspondences, and connectedness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65102, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dilip M. Nachane, 2016. "Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (dsge) modelling: Theory and practice," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Fratini, Saverio M. & Levrero, Enrico Sergio & Ravagnani, Fabio, 2016. "Price expectations in neo-Walrasian equilibrium models: an overview," MPRA Paper 69515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Berta, 2016. "On the definition of externality as a missing market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Florentin Gloetzl & Ernest Aigner, 2015. "Pluralism in the Market of Science? A citation network analysis of economic research at universities in Vienna," Ecological Economics Papers ieep5, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Frank A Cowell, 2015. "Piketty in the long run," CASE Papers /185, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullets," IZA Discussion Papers 9701, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fochmann, Martin & Jahnke, Bjoern & Wagener, Andreas, 2016. "Does the Reliability of Institutions Affect Public Good Contributions? Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-570, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2016. "How the Intelligent Non-Economist can Refute Every Economist Hands Down," MPRA Paper 69581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gérard Mondello, 2015. "Civil liability, Knight's UnCertainty and non-diCtatorial regUlator Documents de travail GREDEG GREDEG Working Papers Series," Working Papers hal-01251437, HAL.
- Miamo Wendji, Clovis, 2015. "The Associated Solidarity Game of n-Person Transferable Utility Games: Linking the Solidarity Value to the Shapley Value," MPRA Paper 69054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambert, Thomas & Kwon, Ed, 2014. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 69570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2016. "Epistemic democracy with correlated voters," MPRA Paper 69546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Zhavoronkov & Konstantin Yanovskiy, 2013. "Плоды социального либерализма и некоторые причины устойчивости выбора неэффективных стратегий (Fruits of the Social Liberalism and some reasons of inefficient strategies choices' stability)," Working Papers 145, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2015. "On Peer Effects: Behavioral Contagion of (Un)Ethical Behavior and the Role of Social Identity," MPRA Paper 68732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plassard, Romain, 2015. "Clower's about-face regarding the 'Keynesian Revolution'," MPRA Paper 69233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew C. Chang & Phillip Li, 2015. "Is Economics Research Replicable? Sixty Published Papers from Thirteen Journals Say "Usually Not"," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-83, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wu, Cheng, 2016. "New Result in Consumption Theory: Change in Savings and Income Growth – Nineteen Years Later," MPRA Paper 69582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gardner, Leigh, 2015. "The curious incident of the franc in the Gambia: exchange rate instability and imperial monetary systems in the 1920s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gharyeni, Abdellatif, 2015.
"Dette Extérieure, Croissance Économique et Crises dans Les Pays En Développement : Un Bref Aperçu Théorique, Historique et Statistique
[External Debt, Economic Growth and Crisis in Developing Count," MPRA Paper 69244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2106.
- Giuseppe De Marco, 2016. "Ambiguous Games without a State Space and Full Rationality," CSEF Working Papers 425, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Beunza, Daniel & Millo, Yuval, 2015. "Blended automation: integrating algorithms on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65090, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Sutter, Matthias, 2016. "Gossip and the Efficiency of Interactions," IZA Discussion Papers 9704, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Pleasures of skill and moral conduct," Working Paper Series in Economics 78, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.