Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Old controversy revisited: pricing, market structure, and competition," MPRA Paper 30490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tae‐Hee Jo, 2011.
"Social Provisioning Process and Socio‐Economic Modeling,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1094-1116, November.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox surplus approach: production, prices, and value theory," MPRA Paper 31824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Heterodox production and cost theory of the business enterprise," MPRA Paper 27635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizvi, S Abu Turab, 1994. "The Microfoundations Project in General Equilibrium Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 357-377, August.
- Frederic Lee & Steve Keen, 2004. "The Incoherent Emperor: A Heterodox Critique of Neoclassical Microeconomic Theory," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(2), pages 169-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2012. "Financing investment under fundamental uncertainty and instability: A heterodox microeconomic view," MPRA Paper 39450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterodox; Microeconomics; Macroeconomics;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-05-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .