Report NEP-HPE-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2011. " Chapter 18 of the General Theory “Further Analysed”: The Theory of Economics as A Method," Working Papers 128, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "History of the economics department at University of Missouri-Kansas City," MPRA Paper 30492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "Is the Veil of Ignorance Transparent?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- CALCIANO, Filippo L., 2011. "The complementarity foundations of industrial organization," CORE Discussion Papers 2011005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- THISSE, Jean - FranÃ§ois, 2011. "Geographical economics : A historical perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 2011012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2011. "Public Goods Agreements with Other-Regarding Preferences," NBER Working Papers 17017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 30491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Benoit Mandelbrot (1924 - 2011 ) : A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 30563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Besancenot & Habib Dogguy, 2011. "Paradigm Shift," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00590527, HAL.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2011. "Monetary and fiscal policy should be merged, which in turn changes the role of central banks," MPRA Paper 30521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Quantum Bayesian implementation and revelation principle," MPRA Paper 30653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2011. "Formalizing a new approach to economic policy - Bent Hansen, Gösta Rehn and the Swedish model," Research Papers in Economics 2011:20, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_668, Levy Economics Institute.
- James E. Gentle & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Yuichi Mori, 2011. "How Computational Statistics Became the Backbone of Modern Data Science," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. "L'importance des langues et des mots dans la comparaison : traduction et controverses," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.