L'importance des langues et des mots dans la comparaison : traduction et controverses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Roemer & Karine Van der Straeten, 2006.
"The Political Economy of Xenophobia and Distribution: The Case of Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 251-277.
- John Roemer & Karine Van Der Straeten, 2004. "The political economy of xenophobia and distribution : the case of Denmark," Working Papers hal-00242915, HAL.
- John E. Roemer & Karine Van Der Straeten, 2006. "The political economy of xenophobia and distribution: The case of Denmark," Post-Print halshs-00754146, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-national comparison; workfare; activation policies; translation and methods; foreign languages;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:11029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .