Report NEP-HME-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew M. Fischer, 2011. "Reconceiving social exclusion," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14611, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bruce Philp, 2011. "Economic class and the distribution of income: A time-series analysis of the UK economy, 1955-2010," Working Papers 2011012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Fernando Martins, 2011. "Price and wage setting in Portugal learning by asking," Working Papers w201109, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Amador, 2011. "Energy content in manufacturing exports: a cross-country analysis," Working Papers w201110, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2011. " Chapter 18 of the General Theory “Further Analysed”: The Theory of Economics as A Method," Working Papers 128, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth & Oyolola, Maharouf, 2011. "The Role of Race and Birth Place in Welfare Usage among Comparable Women: Evidence from the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 5668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2011. "The Effect of Product Market Competition on Job Instability," IZA Discussion Papers 5669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2011. "The Heterogeneous Economic Consequences of Works Council Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 5672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Laura V, 2011. "Reconsidering Gender Bias in Intra-Household Allocation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2010. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2011. "Optimal Structuring of Assessment Processes in Competition Law: A Survey of Theoretical Approaches," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201114, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2011. "How to deal with resale price maintenance: What can we learn from empirical results?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201116, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña & Daniel Wills, 2010. "Labor Market Rigidities and Informality in Colombia," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2010), pages 65-101, August.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary Effect of Oil-Price Shocks in an Imperfect Market: A Partial Transmission Input-output Analysis," Working Papers 2011.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. "L'importance des langues et des mots dans la comparaison : traduction et controverses," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- René Böheim & Klemens Himpele & Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2011. "The gender pay gap in Austria: Tamensi movetur!," Economics working papers 2011-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "History of the economics department at University of Missouri-Kansas City," MPRA Paper 30492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 30491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambais, GBR & Silveira, JMFJ & Magalhães, MM, 2010.
"Reforma Agrária, Eficiência e Mudança Institutional no Campo: análise teórica e de fronteira estocástica com dados em painel (1998-2006)
[Land Reform, Efficiency and Rural Institutional Change: the," MPRA Paper 30741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Old controversy revisited: pricing, market structure, and competition," MPRA Paper 30490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph P. Ferrie & Karen Rolf, 2011. "Socioeconomic Status in Childhood and Health After Age 70: A New Longitudinal Analysis for the U.S., 1895-2005," NBER Working Papers 17016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.