Price and wage setting in Portugal learning by asking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernando Martins, 2011. "Price and wage setting in Portugal: learning by asking," EcoMod2011 2780, EcoMod.
- Martins, Fernando, 2011. "Price and wage setting in Portugal: learning by asking," Working Paper Series 1314, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Marques, Carlos Robalo & Martins, Fernando, 2013.
"Wage rigidity and employment adjustment at the firm level: Evidence from survey data,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 40-49.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Fernando Martins & Daniel Dias, 2012. "Wage rigidity and employment adjustment at the firm level: evidence from survey data," Working Papers w201212, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- FERNANDO MARTINS & Daniel Dias & Carlos Marques, 2013. "Wage rigidity and employment adjustment at the firm level: Evidence from survey data," EcoMod2013 4944, EcoMod.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w201109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .