History of the economics department at University of Missouri-Kansas City
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Lee, 2010. "A heterodox teaching of neoclassical microeconomic theory," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 203-235.
- Frederic S. Lee & Therese C. Grijalva & Clifford Nowell, 2010. "Ranking Economics Departments in a Contested Discipline," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1345-1375, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutionalism; Heterodox; Post Keynesian;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-05-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-05-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .