Report NEP-PKE-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James K. Galbraith, 2011. "Is the Federal Debt Unsustainable??," Economics Policy Note Archive 11-02, Levy Economics Institute.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2011. " Chapter 18 of the General Theory “Further Analysed”: The Theory of Economics as A Method," Working Papers 128, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 30491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nancy Birdsall & Benjamin Leo, 2011. "Find Me the Money: Financing Climate and Other Global Public Goods," Working Papers id:3945, eSocialSciences.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bruce Philp, 2011. "Economic class and the distribution of income: A time-series analysis of the UK economy, 1955-2010," Working Papers 2011012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_668, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "History of the economics department at University of Missouri-Kansas City," MPRA Paper 30492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew M. Fischer, 2011. "Reconceiving social exclusion," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14611, BWPI, The University of Manchester.