Report NEP-HIS-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M Koyama, 2011. "Prosecution Associations in Industrial Revolution England: Private Providers of Public Goods?," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 11/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicholas Wilson & Kavian Munshi, 2010. "Identity and Mobility: Historical Fractionalization, Parochial Institutions, and Occupational Choice in the American Midwest," Center for Development Economics 2011-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anand Swamy, 2010. "Land and Law in Colonial India," Center for Development Economics 2011-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "History of the economics department at University of Missouri-Kansas City," MPRA Paper 30492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- THISSE, Jean - François, 2011. "Geographical economics : A historical perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 2011012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Donzé, Pierre-Yves, 2011. "The comeback of the Swiss watch industry on the world market: a business history of the Swatch Group (1983-2010)," MPRA Paper 30736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomer Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Boom and Bust of the spanish Economy," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peterson, Stephen, 2011. "Why It Worked: Critical Success Factors of a Financial Reform Project in Africa," Working Paper Series 11-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marc Klemp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2011. "The Lasting Damage to Mortality of Early-Life Adversity: Evidence from the English Famine of the late 1720s," Discussion Papers 11-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2011. "Historical Evidence on the Finance-Trade-Growth Nexus," NBER Working Papers 17024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Gentle & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Yuichi Mori, 2011. "How Computational Statistics Became the Backbone of Modern Data Science," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Nora Lustig, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0118, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2011. "Real wage cyclicality and the Great Depression: evidence from British engineering and metal working firms," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.