Optimal Structuring of Assessment Processes in Competition Law: A Survey of Theoretical Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno Deffains, 2007.
"Uncertainty of Law and the Legal Process,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(4), pages 627-656, December.
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Uncertainty of Law and the Legal Process," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-071/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Uncertainty of Law and the Legal Process," Working Papers of BETA 2006-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw Enforcement; Competition Law; Competition Policy; Antitrust Law; Antitrust Policy; Decision-Making;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L49 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Other
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2011-05-14 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.