Report NEP-REG-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Regulation in the Securities Settlement Industry," IDEI Working Papers 663, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- di Iasio, Giovanni & Quagliariello, Mario, 2011. "Incentives through the cycle: microfounded macroprudential regulation," MPRA Paper 30769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augusto de la Torre & Alain Ize, 2010. "Containing Systemic Risk: Paradigm-Based Perspectives on Regulatory Reform," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2010), pages 25-64, August.
- Leonard Nakamura, 2011. "Durable Financial Regulation: Monitoring Financial Instruments as a Counterpart to Regulating Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 17006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Bernard, 2011. "Remanufacturing," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11027, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nicolas Véron & Stephane Rottier, 2010. "Not all financial regulation is global," Policy Briefs 431, Bruegel.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2011. "Quality competition with profit constraints: Do non-profit firms provide higher quality than for-profit firms?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Dharmishta Raval, 2011. "Improving the legal process in enforcement at SEBI," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Fat-Tails and their (Un)Happy Endings; Correlation Bias and its Implications for Systemic Risk and Prudential Regulation," IMF Working Papers 11/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gérard Mondello, 2011. "Hazardous Activities and Civil Strict Liability: The Regulator’s Dilemma," Working Papers 2011.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tomer Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Boom and Bust of the spanish Economy," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gérard Mondello, 2011. "Civil Liability, Safety and Nuclear Parks: Is Concentrated Management Better?," Working Papers 2011.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dirk Rübbelke & Pia Weiss, 2011. "Environmental Regulations, Market Structure and Technological Progress in Renewable Energy Technology — A Panel Data Study on Wind Turbines," Working Papers 2011.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicolas Véron, 2010. "EU financial regulatory reform: a status report," Policy Contributions 460, Bruegel.
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2011. "Optimal Structuring of Assessment Processes in Competition Law: A Survey of Theoretical Approaches," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201114, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).