Public Goods Agreements with Other-Regarding Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2009.
"Institution Formation in Public Goods Games,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1335-1355, September.
- Kosfeld Michael & Okada Akira & Riedl Arno, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kosfeld, Michael & Okada, Akira & Riedl, Arno, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," IZA Discussion Papers 2288, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," IEW - Working Papers 299, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 1794, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Okada, Akira & Riedl, Arno, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," Discussion Papers 2006-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicholas E. Burger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2009. "Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Astrid Dannenberg & Andreas Lange & Bodo Sturm, 2010.
"On the Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods - Experimental Evidence from the Lab,"
NBER Working Papers
15967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Andreas Lange, 2006. "The Impact of Equity-preferences on the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 247-267, June.
- Ananish Chaudhuri, 2011. "Sustaining cooperation in laboratory public goods experiments: a selective survey of the literature," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 14(1), pages 47-83, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2014. "Addressing Global Environmental Externalities: Transaction Costs Considerations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 424-479, June.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Nævdal, Eric & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2014.
"The trade-off between intra- and intergenerational equity in climate policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 40-58.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Eric Nævdal & Linda Nøstbakken, 2013. "The Trade-off between Intra- and Intergenerational Equity in Climate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4285, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:now:jnlsbe:102.00000065t is not listed on IDEAS
- Semjén, András, 2017.
"Az adózói magatartás különféle magyarázatai
[Various explanations for tax compliance]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 140-184.
- Makowsky, Michael D. & Orman, Wafa Hakim & Peart, Sandra J., 2014. "Playing with other people's money: Contributions to public goods by trustees," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 44-55.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2013. "Addressing Global Environmental Externalities: Transaction Costs Considerations," NBER Working Papers 19501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Long, Ngo, 2016.
"The Impacts of Other-Regarding Preferences and Ethical Choice on Environmental Outcomes: A Review of the Literature,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-35, December.
- Ngo Van Long, 2016. "The Impacts of Other-Regarding Preferences and Ethical Choice on Environmental Outcomes: A Review of the Literature," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-10, CIRANO.
- Köke, Sonja & Lange, Andreas, 2013. "Negotiating Environmental Agreements under Ratification Uncertainty," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79952, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2011-05-14 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-05-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-05-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.