Heterodox surplus approach: production, prices, and value theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio D'Orlando, 2005. "Will the classical-type approach survive Sraffian theory?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 633-654.
- Christian Lager, 2006. "The Treatment of Fixed Capital in the Long Period," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 411-426.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2006. "Input-Output Analysis from a Wider Perspective: a Comparison of the Early Works of Leontief and Sraffa," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 373-390.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115, October.
- Fiona Scheibl & Andrew Wood, 2005. "Investment sequencing in the brick industry: an application of grounded theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 223-247, March.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2008. "The Keynesian Multiplier," Post-Print halshs-00314304, HAL.
- Serrano, Franklin, 1995. "Long Period Effective Demand and the Sraffian Supermultiplier," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(0), pages 67-90.
- Bell, Stephanie, 2001. "The Role of the State and the Hierarchy of Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 149-163, March.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Understanding Modern Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1668.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2006. "The agents of production are the commodities themselves: On the classical theory of production, distribution and value," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2004. "Sraffian research programmes and unorthodox economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 179-206.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Heinz Kurz, 2011. "Who is Going to Kiss Sleeping Beauty? On the 'Classical' Analytical Origins and Perspectives of Input-Output Analysis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 25-47.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Landesmann, M A, 1988. "Where Do We Go from Here? 1. Technical Change and Dynamics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2005. "Representing the production and circulation of commodities in material terms: On Sraffa's objectivism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 413-441.
- Christian Gehrke & Heinz D. Kurz, 2006. "Sraffa on von Bortkiewicz: Reconstructing the Classical Theory of Value and Distribution," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 91-149, Spring.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "'Classical' Roots of Input-Output Analysis: A Short Account of its Long Prehistory," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-179.
- Alla Semenova, 2011. "Would You Barter with God? Why Holy Debts and Not Profane Markets Created Money," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(2), pages 376-400, April.
- Christian Lager, 2000. "Production, Prices and Time: A Comparison of Some Alternative Concepts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 231-253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Old controversy revisited: pricing, market structure, and competition," MPRA Paper 30490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Ornelas Martins, 2013. "Classical Surplus Theory and Heterodox Economics," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1205-1231, November.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 30491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsheterodox; theory of value; social surplus; social provisioning;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-07-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .