Report NEP-PKE-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2011. "H.P. Minsky And Policies To Countervail Crises," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0102, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Dean Baker, 2011. "Work Sharing: The Quick Route Back to Full Employment," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox surplus approach: production, prices, and value theory," MPRA Paper 31824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2011. "Crowding out capitalism: A law of historical materialism," MPRA Paper 31745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Didry & Caroline Vincensini, 2011. "Beyond the market-institutions dichotomy: The institutionalism of Douglass C. North in response to Karl Polanyi's challenge," Working Papers halshs-00601544, HAL.
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2010. "Pragmatism, Perspectival Realism, and Econometrics," Working Papers 10-91, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Colistete, Renato P. & Lamounier, Maria Lucia, 2011. "The end of plantation? Coffee and land inequality in early twentieth century São Paulo," MPRA Paper 31833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Successfully implementing major financial stability regulatory reforms: the risk weighting based controversy (Basel v Dodd Frank) and the role of national supervisors," MPRA Paper 31777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:issres:2075810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore