An Inquiry into the Nature of Money: An Alternative to the Functional Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Éric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2007. "Money: An Alternative Story," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Monetary Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pryor, Frederic L, 1977. "The Origins of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 391-409, August.
- John F. Henry, 2004. "The Social Origins of Money: The Case of Egypt," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239, June.
- Starr, Ross M, 1974. "The Price of Money in a Pure Exchange Monetary Economy with Taxation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 45-54, January.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .