Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates and Currency Sovereignty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Understanding Modern Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1668.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, EconWPA.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003.
"The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 99-118, Fall.
- Guillermo Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003. "The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries," NBER Working Papers 9808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Berg & Paolo Mauro & Michael Mussa & Alexander K. Swoboda & Esteban Jadresic & Paul R Masson, 2000. "Exchange Rate Regimes in an Increasingly Integrated World Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 193, International Monetary Fund.
- Forder, James, 1998. "Central Bank Independence--Conceptual Clarifications and Interim Assessment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 307-334, July.
- Basil J. Moore, 2004. "A global currency for a global economy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 631-653.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The spurious victory of MMT
by Matias Vernengo in Naked Keynesianism on 2012-07-02 17:58:00
- Critiche all'MMT tradotte in italiano
by Sergio Cesaratto in Politica&EconomiaBlog on 2012-07-08 12:14:00
- Una nuova critica a Wray e all'MMT
by Sergio Cesaratto in Politica&EconomiaBlog on 2012-07-03 10:13:00
- Comunicazzione di servizzio
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2015-05-29 22:44:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Euroland's Original Sin," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-08, Levy Economics Institute.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009.
"The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008,"
20207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2010. "The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008," MPRA Paper 24705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2008. "Central bank reaction to public deficit and sound public finance: the case of the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 8789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, 2016. "“Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 933-951, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-02-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-02-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-02-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-02-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .