Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates and Currency Sovereignty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Bibow, 2004.
"Reflections on the current fashion for central bank independence,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 549-576, July.
- Jorg Bibow, "undated". "Reflections on the Current Fashion for Central Bank Independence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_334, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2001. "Reflections on the Current Fashion For Central Bank Independence," Macroeconomics 0108004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Understanding Modern Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1668, November.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003.
"The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 99-118, Fall.
- Guillermo Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003. "The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries," NBER Working Papers 9808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Berg & Paolo Mauro & Michael Mussa & Alexander K. Swoboda & Esteban Jadresic & Paul R Masson, 2000. "Exchange Rate Regimes in an Increasingly Integrated World Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 193, International Monetary Fund.
- Forder, James, 1998. "Central Bank Independence--Conceptual Clarifications and Interim Assessment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 307-334, July.
- Basil J. Moore, 2004. "A global currency for a global economy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 631-653.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The spurious victory of MMT
by Matias Vernengo in Naked Keynesianism on 2012-07-02 17:58:00
- Critiche all'MMT tradotte in italiano
by Sergio Cesaratto in Politica&EconomiaBlog on 2012-07-08 12:14:00
- Una nuova critica a Wray e all'MMT
by Sergio Cesaratto in Politica&EconomiaBlog on 2012-07-03 10:13:00
- Comunicazzione di servizzio
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2015-05-29 22:44:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Euroland's Original Sin," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-08, Levy Economics Institute.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009.
"The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008,"
20207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2010. "The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008," MPRA Paper 24705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:srs:jasf00:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:4-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosaria Rita Canale, 2010.
"Central Bank Reaction To Public Deficit And Sound Public Finance The Case Of The European Monetary Union,"
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-17.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2008. "Central bank reaction to public deficit and sound public finance: the case of the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 8789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, 2016. "“Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 933-951, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-02-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-02-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-02-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-02-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.