Report NEP-IFN-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek Bond & Michael J. Harrison & Edward J. O'Brien, 2006. "Purchasing Power Parity: The Irish Experience Re-visited," Trinity Economics Papers tep200615, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria During a Period of Nominal Convergence," DNB Working Papers 130, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Guilherme, Moura & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Testing the Equilibrium Exchange Rate Model - Updated," MPRA Paper 1871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2007. "Random Walk Expectations and the Forward Discount Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim Worrall & Pierre M. Picard, 2007. "Currency Areas and International Assistance," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/01, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Seok Gil Park, 2007. "Solving Endogeneity in Assessing the Efficacy of Foreign Exchange Market Interventions," Caepr Working Papers 2007-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2007. "On Current Account Surpluses and the Correction of Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 12904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Sardoni & L. Randall Wray, 2007. "Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates and Currency Sovereignty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_489, Levy Economics Institute.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2007. "The Returns to Currency Speculation in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 12916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorg Bibow, 2006. "Global Imbalances, Bretton Woods II, and Euroland's Role in All This," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_486, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edda Claus & ris Claus, 2007. "Transmitting shocks to the economy: The contribution of interest and exchange rates and the credit channel," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp206, IIIS.