The agents of production are the commodities themselves: On the classical theory of production, distribution and value
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2002. "One Theory or Two? Walras's Critique of Ricardo," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 365-398, Summer.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Value and Distribution in the Classical Economists and Marx," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 291-325, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521443258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2005. "Representing the production and circulation of commodities in material terms: On Sraffa's objectivism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 413-441.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "'Classical' Roots of Input-Output Analysis: A Short Account of its Long Prehistory," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-179.
- de Vivo, Giancarlo, 2001. "On Torrens's Theory of Profits," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 697-703, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.