Long Period Effective Demand and the Sraffian Supermultiplier
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 0 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cpe.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girardi , Daniele & Pariboni, Riccardo, 2015.
"Autonomous demand and economic growth: some empirical evidence,"
Centro Sraffa Working Papers
CSWP13, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Daniele Girardi & Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and economic growth:some empirical evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 714, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matthew Smith, 2012. "Demand-led Growth Theory: A Historical Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Smith, Matthew, 2011. "Demand-Led Growth Theory: An Historical Approach," Working Papers 2011-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2014. "A search for distinctive features of demand-led growth models," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 309-342.
- Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and the Marglin-Bhaduri model: a critical note," Department of Economics University of Siena 715, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2010. "Strategic Competition, Dynamics, and the Role of the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4241.
- Frederic S. Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(4), pages 857-876, December.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Social surplus approach and heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 27636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," Working Papers 2016-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Trezzini, Attilio, 2017. "Harrodian Instability: a Misleading Concept," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP24, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "The nature of the eurocrisis. A reply to Febrero, Uxò and Bermejo," Department of Economics University of Siena 752, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2016. "Long run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," Working Papers PKWP1604, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2017. "Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," Post-Print hal-01435726, HAL.
- Won Jun Nah & Lavoie, Marc, 2016. "Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," IPE Working Papers 69/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Franklin Serrano & Ricardo Summa, 2015. "Measuring Recovery: Aggregate Demand and the Slowdown of Brazilian Economic Growth from 2011-2014," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Franklin Serrano & Fabio Freitas, 2016. "Growth Rate And Level Effects, The Adjustment Of Capacity To Demand And The Sraffian Supermultiplier," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 087, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Franklin Serrano & Fabio Freitas, 2016. "The Sraffian Supermultiplier As An Alternative Closure To Heterodox Growth Theory," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 107, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox surplus approach: production, prices, and value theory," MPRA Paper 31824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matias Vernengo & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2001. "Kaldor and Robinson on money and growth," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 75-103.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2014. "A Search for Distinctive Features of Demand-led Growth Models," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP2, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:14:y:1995:i:0:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed