Report NEP-HME-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. Gowdy & Denise E. Dollimore & David Sloan Wilson & Ulrich Witt, 2012. "Economic Cosmology and the Evolutionary Challenge," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2012. "Financing investment under fundamental uncertainty and instability: A heterodox microeconomic view," MPRA Paper 39450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cunningham, Rosemary & Zavodny, Madeline, 2012. "How Well Are Women Represented at the AEA Meeting? A Study of the 1985-2010 Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 6597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Najam us Saqib & G. M. Arif, 2012. "Time Poverty, Work Status and Gender: The Case of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2012:81, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2012. "Economic Coordination and Dynamics: Some Elements of an Alternative "Evolutionary" Paradigm," LEM Papers Series 2012/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Massimo Filippini & González Ortiz, Laura G. & Giuliano Masiero, 2012. "Assessing the impact of national antibiotic campaigns in Europe," Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Gunseli Berik & Ebru Kongar, 2012. "Time Use of Mothers and Fathers in Hard Times: The US Recession of 2007-09," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_726, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak, 2012. "Real Wage Flexibility in the European Union: New Evidence from the Labour Cost Data," Working Papers 2012/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2012. "Applying relevant ethical theories to equality," MPRA Paper 39473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azizur R. Khan, 2012. "Inequality in Our Age," Working Papers wp277, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Useche, Pilar & Blare, Trent, 2012. "Seeds of Gold: How Environmental Considerations Influence Cacao Production Decisions for Small Landholder Households in Northwestern Ecuador," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124738, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ruggero Golini & Jury Gualandris & Matteo Giacomo Maria Kalchschmidt, 2012. "Sustainable supply chain management: the role of supply chain management investments and global sourcing," Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Belletti, Matteo & Orazi, Francesco & Socci, Marco & Giovagnoli, Marco & Pojaghi, Barbara, 2012. "Solidarity Economies in Marche, Italy: current trends and perspectives," Congress Papers 124127, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Stravelakis, Nikos, 2012. "Marx's theory of crisis in the context of financialization. analytical insights on the current crisis," MPRA Paper 39458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grieve, Roy, 2012. "The Marginal Productivity Theory Of The Price Of Capital: An Historical Perspective On The Origins Of The Codswallop," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Sara Vicari & Pasquale De Muro, 2012. "The co-operative as institution for human development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0156, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Calzada, Joan & Iranzo Sancho, Susana, 2012. "Neither Private nor Public: The Effects of Communal Provision of Water on Child Health in Peru," Working Papers 2072/196649, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Mann, Stefan & Wüstemann, Henry, 2012. "The fading scope of labour – remarks about the lost rationale of a common term," MPRA Paper 39401, University Library of Munich, Germany.