How Well Are Women Represented at the AEA Meeting? A Study of the 1985-2010 Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David N. Laband & Robert D. Tollison, 2000. "Intellectual Collaboration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 632-661, June.
- David Blackaby & Alison L Booth & Jeff Frank, 2005.
"Outside Offers And The Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence From the UK Academic Labour Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 81-107, February.
- Blackaby, David & Booth, Alison L & Frank, Jeff, 2002. "Outside Offers and the Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence from the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McDowell, John M & Smith, Janet Kiholm, 1992. "The Effect of Gender-Sorting on Propensity to Coauthor: Implications for Academic Promotion," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(1), pages 68-82, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The under-representation of women at the AEA meetings
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-07-11 19:01:00
More about this item
Keywordswomen in economics; economics profession; academic labor market;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-06-25 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2012-06-25 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.