Will Changing Times Change the Allocation of Faculty Time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine P. Slade & Saundra J. Ribando & C. Kevin Fortner, 2016. "Faculty research following merger: a job stress and social identity theory perspective," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(1), pages 71-89, April.
- Colleen Manchester & Debra Barbezat, 2013. "The Effect of Time Use in Explaining Male–Female Productivity Differences Among Economists," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 53-77, January.
- Link, Albert N. & Swann, Christopher A. & Bozeman, Barry, 2008. "A time allocation study of university faculty," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 363-374, August.
- James A. Cunningham & Paul O’Reilly & Brendan Dolan & Conor O’Kane & Vincent Mangematin, 2016. "Publicly funded principal investigators allocation of time for public sector entrepreneurship activities," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(4), pages 383-408, December.
- Michael Jones, 2015. "How do teachers respond to tenure?," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Derrick M. Anderson & Catherine P. Slade, 2016. "Managing Institutional Research Advancement: Implications from a University Faculty Time Allocation Study," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(1), pages 99-121, February.
- Porter, Stephen R. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2006. "Institutional research productivity and the connection to average student quality and overall reputation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 605-617, December.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9454-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1999. "The status of academic women in the 1990s No longer outsiders, but not yet equals," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 679-698.
- Cassandra M. Guarino & Victor M. H. Borden, 2017.
"Faculty Service Loads and Gender: Are Women Taking Care of the Academic Family?,"
Research in Higher Education,
Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(6), pages 672-694, September.
- Guarino, Cassandra M. & Borden, Victor M. H., 2016. "Faculty Service Loads and Gender: Are Women Taking Care of the Academic Family?," IZA Discussion Papers 10010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:31:y:1996:i:2:p:429-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .