Rosemary Thomas Cunningham
- Cunningham, Rosemary & Zavodny, Madeline, 2012. "How Well Are Women Represented at the AEA Meeting? A Study of the 1985-2010 Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 6597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas J. Cunningham & Rosemary Thomas Cunningham, 1990. "The behavior of real rates of interest in a small, opening economy," Working Paper 90-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tom Cunningham & Rosemary Cunningham, 1988. "What's the surprise in money supply announcements?," Working Paper 88-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rosemary Thomas Cunningham & Thomas J. Cunningham, 1990. "Recent views of viewing the real rate of interest," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 28-37.
- Thomas J. Cunningham & Rosemary Thomas Cunningham, 1986. "Projecting federal deficits and the impact of the Gramm-Rudman-Hollings budget cuts," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue May, pages 19-24.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rosemary Cunningham should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.