Rosemary Thomas Cunningham
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cunningham, Rosemary & Zavodny, Madeline, 2012. "How Well Are Women Represented at the AEA Meeting? A Study of the 1985-2010 Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 6597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas J. Cunningham & Rosemary Thomas Cunningham, 1990. "The behavior of real rates of interest in a small, opening economy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 90-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thomas J. Cunningham & Thomas J. Cunningham, 1988. "What's the surprise in money supply announcements?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 88-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rosemary Thomas Cunningham & Thomas J. Cunningham, 1990. "Recent views of viewing the real rate of interest," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 28-37.
- Thomas J. Cunningham & Rosemary Thomas Cunningham, 1986. "Projecting federal deficits and the impact of the Gramm-Rudman-Hollings budget cuts," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue May, pages 19-24.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rosemary Thomas Cunningham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.