Report NEP-SOG-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anania, Giovanni & Caruso, Annarosa, 2012. "Two New Simple Bibliometric Indexes to Better Evaluate Research in Economics," Congress Papers 124116, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2012. "Journal Impact Factor, Eigenfactor, Journal Influence and Article Influence," KIER Working Papers 822, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David W Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 284, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2012. "The evolution of the scientific productivity of highly productive economist," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cunningham, Rosemary & Zavodny, Madeline, 2012. "How Well Are Women Represented at the AEA Meeting? A Study of the 1985-2010 Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 6597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Menatallah Darrag & Dina Mohamed Yousri & Ahmed Badreldin, 2012. "Academic Dishonesty in Egypt: A Nation-wide Study of Students in Higher Education," Working Papers 31, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.