Financial dimensions of transnational corporations, global value chain and technological innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Feng, Hengyi & Froud,Julie & Johal, Sukhdev & Haslam, Colin & Williams, Karel, 2001. "A new business model?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 01-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265584, HAL.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645055, HAL.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006. "Intangible Capital and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2005.
"A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 47-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2003. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Working Papers 9924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2004. "A new approach to the valuation of intangible capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John, 2007.
"Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Suma Athreye & John Cantwell, 2005. "Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 52, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004. "Financialisation and the slowdown of accumulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 719-741, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "A Heterodox Theory of the Business Enterprise," MPRA Paper 72426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis LANGLET & Blandine LAPERCHE & Gilliane LEFEBVRE, 2010. "Financiarisation Et Crise Economique Mondiale : Quels Impacts Sur La Strategie D‟Innovation Des Groupes Industriels ? Financialisation And Global Economic Crisis: What Impacts On The Innovation Strate," Working Papers 17, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Tristant Auvray & Joel Rabinovich, 2017.
"The financialisation-offshoring nexus and the capital accumulation of U.S. nonfinancial firms,"
CEPN Working Papers
2017-02, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Tristan Auvray & Joel Rabinovich, 2017. "The financialisation-offshoring nexus and the capital accumulation of U.S. nonfinancial firms," CEPN Working Papers hal-01492373, HAL.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valerie Merindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011.
"Changes in the French Defence Innovation System: New Roles and Capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 509-530.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.
- Hanappi, Hardy & Hanappi-Egger, Edeltraud, 2014. "Social Identity and Class Consciousness," MPRA Paper 60491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blandine Laperche, 2012. "How to Coordinate the Networked Enterprise in a Context of Open Innovation? A New Function for Intellectual Property Rights," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(4), pages 354-371, December.
- Dimitri Uzunidis & Blandine Laperche, 2011. "The New Mercantilism and the Crisis of the Global Knowledge Economy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 2(3), pages 373-392, September.
- Cécile Ayerbe & Nathalie Lazaric & Michel Callois & Liliana Mitkova, 2014. "The new challenges of organizing intellectual property in complex industries," Post-Print halshs-00974973, HAL.
- Joel Rabinovich, 2017. "The financialisation of the nonfinancial corporation. A critique to the financial rentieralization hypothesis," CEPN Working Papers 2017-22, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational firms; firm organization and market structure; management of technological innovation and R&D; intellectual property rights; industrial structure and structural change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:jiedbu:jie_002_0035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.