Changes in the French Defence Innovation System: New Roles and Capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hobday, Mike, 1998. "Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 689-710, February.
- Rosenkopf, Lori & Tushman, Michael L, 1998. "The Coevolution of Community Networks and Technology: Lessons from the Flight Simulation Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 311-346, June.
- Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2008.
"Innovation systems and the competitive process in developing economies,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 433-446, May.
- Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2005. "Innovation Systems and the Competitive Progress in Developing Economies," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30672, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Claude Serfati, 2008. "Financial dimensions of transnational corporations, global value chain and technological innovation," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 35-61.
- Mustar, Philippe & Laredo, Philippe, 2002. "Innovation and research policy in France (1980-2000) or the disappearance of the Colbertist state," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Stephen G. Brooks, 2007. "Introduction to Producing Security: Multinational Corporations, Globalization, and the Changing Calculus of Conflict," Introductory Chapters, in: Producing Security: Multinational Corporations, Globalization, and the Changing Calculus of Conflict, Princeton University Press.
- Wang, Q. & von Tunzelmann, N., 2000. "Complexity and the functions of the firm: breadth and depth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 805-818, August.
- Paul Dowdall, 2004. "Chains, networks and shifting paradigms: the UK defence industry supply system," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 535-550.
- Thierry Kirat & Denis Bayon & Blanc Hélène, 2003. "Maîtriser les coûts des programmes d'armement," Post-Print halshs-00004239, HAL.
- V. Acha & S. Brusoni, 2008. "The Changing Governance Of Knowledge In Avionics," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 43-57.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), 1995. "Handbook of Defense Economics," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1, 00.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo, 2003. "Organizational Capabilities, Patterns of Knowledge Accumulation and Governance Structures in Business Firms. An Introduction," LEM Papers Series 2003/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake (ed.), 2006. "How Europe's Economies Learn: Coordinating Competing Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199203192.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Hartley, Keith, 1995. "Industrial policies in the defense sector," Handbook of Defense Economics, in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 459-489, Elsevier.
- Michael Hobday & Andrew Davies & Andrea Prencipe, 2005. "Systems integration: a core capability of the modern corporation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(6), pages 1109-1143, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & ValÃ©rie MÃ©rindol, 2019.
"Defense Firms Adapting to Major Changes in the French R&D Funding System,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 142-158, February.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & Mérindol Valérie, 2018. "Defense firms adapting to major changes in the French R&D funding system," Post-Print halshs-01798712, HAL.
- Cristina Caterina Amitrano & Marco Tregua & Tiziana Russo Spena & Francesco Bifulco, 2018. "On Technology in Innovation Systems and Innovation-Ecosystem Perspectives: A Cross-Linking Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-15, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological systems; capabilities; knowledge; government agency; co-evolution; national innovation system; defence; institutional change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:509-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.