Complexity and the functions of the firm: breadth and depth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. M. Fisher & P. Temin, 1971.
"Returns-to-Scale in Research and Development: What Does the Schupeterian Hypothesis Imply?,"
74, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Franklin M & Temin, Peter, 1973. "Returns to Scale in Research and Development: What Does the Schumpeterian Hypothesis Imply ?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(1), pages 56-70, Jan.-Feb..
- Howell, David R & Wolff, Edward N, 1992.
"Technical Change and the Demand for Skills by U.S. Industries,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 127-46, June.
- Howell, David R. & Wolff, Edward N., 1990. "Technical Change And The Demand For Skills By U.S. Industries," Working Papers 90-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Torrisi, Salvatore, 1998. "Does technological convergence imply convergence in markets? Evidence from the electronics industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 445-463, September.
- Iansiti, Marco & Khanna, Tarun, 1995. "Technological Evolution, System Architecture and the Obsolescence of Firm Capabilities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 333-61.
- Fariborz Damanpour, 1996. "Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 693-716, May.
- Carmichael, H Lorne & MacLeod, W Bentley, 1993.
"Multiskilling, Technical Change and the Japanese Firm,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 142-60, January.
- Carmichael, H.L. & Macleod, W.B., 1991. "Multiskilling, Technical Change and the Japanese Firm," Cahiers de recherche 9112, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Carmichael, H.L. & Macleod, W.B., 1991. "Multiskilling, Technical Change And The Japanese Firm," Cahiers de recherche 9112, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hobday, Mike, 1998. "Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 689-710, February.
- Miller, Roger, et al, 1995. "Innovation in Complex Systems Industries: The Case of Flight Simulation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 363-400.
- Powell, Christopher, 1996. "Divide and Rule? Division of Labour and the Position of Designers in the UK Construction Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 863-82.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1963. "Technological Change in the Machine Tool Industry, 1840–1910," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 414-443, December.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren, 1990. "Managing innovation in multi-technology corporations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-60, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:7-8:p:805-818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.