Technical Change and the Demand for Skills by U.S. Industries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Howell, David R. & Wolff, Edward N., 1990. "Technical Change And The Demand For Skills By U.S. Industries," Working Papers 90-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannes Leo, 2001. "European Skills Shortage in ICT and Policy Responses," WIFO Working Papers 163, WIFO.
- Davide Consoli & Dioni Elche, 2013. "The evolving knowledge base of professional service sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 477-501, April.
- Vona, Francesco & Consoli, Davide, 2009.
"Innovation, human capital and earning distribution: towards a dynamic life-cycle approach,"
13032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona & Davide Consoli, 2011. "Innovation and skill dynamics: a life - cycle approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Vona & Davide Consoli, 2011. "Innovation and Skill Dynamics: A life-cycle approach," Sciences Po publications 2011-26, Sciences Po.
- Consoli, Davide & Rentocchini, Francesco, 2015. "A taxonomy of multi-industry labour force skills," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1116-1132.
- Pascal Petit, 2010. "Innovation and Services: On Biases and Beyond," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zuniga, Pluvia & Crespi, Gustavo, 2013.
"Innovation strategies and employment in Latin American firms,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-17.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012. "Innovation strategies and employment in Latin American firms," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David H. Autor, 2007.
"Structural demand shifts and potential labor supply responses in the new century,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, number 52.
- David H. Autor, 2007. "Structural demand shifts and potential labor supply responses in the new century," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 52.
- Wang, Q. & von Tunzelmann, N., 2000. "Complexity and the functions of the firm: breadth and depth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 805-818, August.
- Consoli, Davide & Elche-Hortelano, Dioni, 2010. "Variety in the knowledge base of Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1303-1310, December.
- Pianta, Mario, 2017. "Technology and employment. Twelve stylized facts for the digital age," MPRA Paper 84391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Greenan, 1996. "Innovation technologique, changements organisationnels et évolution des compétences," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 298(1), pages 15-33.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2000. "Human capital investment and economic growth: exploring the cross-country evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Stuart Glosser & Lonnie Golden, 2005. "Is labour becoming more or less flexible? Changing dynamic behaviour and asymmetries of labour input in US manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 535-557, July.
- Hollanders, Hugo & Weel, Bas ter, 1998. "Skill-Biased Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:16:y:1992:i:2:p:127-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .