EU and US security policy from the cold war era to the 21st century: the institutional evolution of cfsp and the factors that determine the American military supremacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jomana Amara, 2007. "Evaluating Nato Long Run Defense Burdens Using Unit Root Tests," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 157-181.
- Dunne, J. Paul, 1995. "The defense industrial base," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 399-430 Elsevier.
- Jomana Amara, 2008. "Nato Defense Expenditures: Common Goals Or Diverging Interests? A Structural Analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 449-469.
- Hubert Van Tuyll & Jurgen Brauer, 2003. "Colonizing military history: A millennial view on the economics of war," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 155-173.
- Hartley, Keith, 2007. "The Arms Industry, Procurement and Industrial Policies," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity Policy; USA; EU; American military supremacy;
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .