The evolution of concentration in the arms market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix & Rustam Ibragimov, 2011.
"Rank - 1 / 2: A Simple Way to Improve the OLS Estimation of Tail Exponents,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Xavier Gabaix & Rustam Ibragimov, 2007. "Rank-1/2: A Simple Way to Improve the OLS Estimation of Tail Exponents," NBER Technical Working Papers 0342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), 2007. "Handbook of Defense Economics," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 2, number 1, 00.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34651705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron P. Smith, 2013. "The defense industry in an age of austerity," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 18-22, April.
- Paul Dunne & Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2007. "Determining The Defence Industrial Base," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 199-221.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2016. "Power Laws in Economics: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 185-206, Winter.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2007. "Selection, Growth, and the Size Distribution of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1103-1144.
- Brauer, Jurgen, 2007. "Arms Industries, Arms Trade, and Developing Countries," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
- Smith, R. P., 1990. "Defence procurement and industrial structure in the U.K," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 185-205, June.
- Raul Caruso & Andrea Locatelli, 2013. "Company Survey Series Ii: Finmeccanica Amid International Market And State Control: A Survey Of Italian Defence Industry," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Ron Smith, 2001. "The International Arms Industry Since the End of the Cold War," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 2(3), pages 155-166, July.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Ibragimov, Rustam, 2011. "Rank âˆ’ 1â€‰/â€‰2: A Simple Way to Improve the OLS Estimation of Tail Exponents," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 24-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:epc:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:21-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:pepspp:v:23:y:2017:i:2:p:14:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsArms market; firm concentration; defense industry;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epc:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:1:p:12-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurgen Brauer, Editor, EPSJ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecaarea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.