Incentive models of the defense procurement process
In: Handbook of Defense Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009.
"On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
09-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Dec 2009.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Defense R&D: Effects on Economic Growth and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 16325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Heng & Yang, Ming & Bao, Jiye & Gong, Pu, 2013. "Competitive investing equilibrium under a procurement mechanism," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 734-738.
- Yongmin Chen & Ron Smith, 2001. "Equilibrium Cost Overruns," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 2(2), pages 401-414, November.
- Binyam Solomon, 2003. "Defence specific inflation: A Canadian perspective," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 19-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hdechp:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .