Intangible capital and Productivity Growth in European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Kentaro Mukai & Yukio Shinoda & Konomi Tonogi, 2009.
"Intangible Investment In Japan: Measurement And Contribution To Economic Growth,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 717-736, September.
- FUKAO Kyoji & HAMAGATA Sumio & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & TONOGI Konomi, 2007. "Intangible Investment in Japan: Measurement and Contribution to Economic Growth," Discussion papers 07034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sherwin Rosen, 1972. "Learning by Experience as Joint Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 366-382.
- Richard Ericson & Ariel Pakes, 1995. "Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: A Framework for Empirical Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82.
- Paul Schreyer, 2007. "Old and New Asset Boundaries: A Review Article on Measuring Capital in the New Economy," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 15, pages 75-80, Fall.
- Landes, Elisabeth M & Rosenfield, Andrew M, 1994. "The Durability of Advertising Revisited," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 263-276, September.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Jalava, Jukka & Aulin-Ahmavaara, Pirkko & Alanen, Aku, 2007. "Intangible Capital in the Finnish Business Sector 1975-2005," Discussion Papers 1103, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Derek Bosworth & Elizabeth Webster (ed.), 2006. "The Management of Intellectual Property," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 3649.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Kentaro Mukai & Yukio Shinoda & Konomi Tonogi, 2008. "Intangible Investment in Japan: New Estimates and Contribution to Economic Growth," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-015, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Derek Bosworth, 2006. "The Management of Intellectual Property: Introduction," Chapters,in: The Management of Intellectual Property, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kannebley, Sergio Jr. & Scarpelli, Maira & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Measuring intangible assets in an emerging market economy: an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6142, The World Bank.
- Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi, 2014.
"Intangible Assets and Productivity Growth Differentials across EU Economies: The Role of ICT and R&D,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 355-381, January-M.
- Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi, 2012. "Intangible assets and productivity growth differentials across EU economies: The role of ICT and R&D," Working Papers LuissLab 12102, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Štěpán Jurajda & Juraj Stančík, 2013. "Organization and Firm Performance in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 85-110.
- Carol A. Robbins & Mary L. Streitwieser & William A. Jolliff, 2010. "R&D and Other Intangible Assets in an Input-Output Framework: Experimental Estimates with U.S. Data," BEA Working Papers 0065, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2012.
"Az immateriális beruházások és a nem közvetlenül a termelésben foglalkoztatottak szerepe a gazdasági felzárkózásban
[The role intangible investments and non-production workers play in economic catc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1187-1206.
- Carol Coorado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth Strategies for Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," Working Papers LuissLab 12101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig, 2013.
"Intangibles, Can They Explain the Dispersion in Return Rates?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 648-664, December.
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig, 2010. "Intangibles, Can They Explain the Dispersion in Return Rates?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1018, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan de Kok & Sophie Doove & Peter Oeij & Karolus Kraan, 2014. "Scale effects in workplace innovations," Scales Research Reports H201402, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hannu Piekkola, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Market Valuation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 28-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangible capital; Productivity Growth; European countries;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-06-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-06-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FDG-2011-06-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:lleewp:1191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanna Vallanti) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.