Old and New Asset Boundaries: A Review Article on Measuring Capital in the New Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007.
"Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures Of The User Cost Of Capital,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005. "Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures of the User Cost of Capital," CEP Discussion Papers dp0698, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2005. "Ex post versus ex ante measures of the user cost of capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19885, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Dan Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi & Stefano Manzocchi, 2011. "Intangible capital and Productivity Growth in European Countries," Working Papers LuissLab 1191, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Kamil Makieła, 2009. "Economic Growth Decomposition. An Empirical Analysis Using Bayesian Frontier Approach," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(4), pages 333-369, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangible capital; New economy; National accounts.;
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:15:y:2007:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .