Economic Growth Decomposition. An Empirical Analysis Using Bayesian Frontier Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F J, 1999. " The Components of Output Growth: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(4), pages 455-487, November.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- Paul Schreyer, 2004. "Capital Stocks, Capital Services and Multi-Factor Productivity Measures," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 163-184.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F J, 2000.
"A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Output Level and Growth in Poland and Western Economies,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 185-202.
- Osiewalski, J. & Koop, G. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Output Level and Growth in Poland and Western Economies," Discussion Paper 1997-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Schreyer, 2007. "Old and New Asset Boundaries: A Review Article on Measuring Capital in the New Economy," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 15, pages 75-80, Fall.
- Koop, Gary & Steel, Mark F.J. & Osiewalski, Jacek, 1992.
"Posterior analysis of stochastic frontier models using Gibbs sampling,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
3677, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- KOOP, Gary & STEEL, Mark F. & OSIEWALSKI, Jacek, 1994. "Posterior Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models using Gibbs Sampling," CORE Discussion Papers 1994061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2007. "Technological Change and Catch-up and Capital Deepening: Relative Contributions to Growth and Convergence: Comment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(3), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakub Growiec & Anna Pajor & Dorota Gorniak & Artur Predki, 2015.
"The shape of aggregate production functions: evidence from estimates of the World Technology Frontier,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(4), pages 299-326.
- Jakub Growiec & Anna Pajor & Dorota Pelle & Artur Prędki, 2011. "The shape of aggregate production functions: evidence from estimates of the World Technology Frontier," NBP Working Papers 102, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Jakub Growiec & Anna Pajor & Dorota Pelle & Artur Predki, 2011. "The Shape of Aggregate Production Functions: Evidence from Estimates of the World Technology Frontier," EcoMod2011 2756, EcoMod.
- Makieła, Kamil, 2016. "Bayesian inference in generalized true random-effects model and Gibbs sampling," MPRA Paper 69389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasmina Rim Limam, Stephen M. Miller and Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2016. "Output Decomposition in the Presence of Input Quality Effects: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 613, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Makieła, Kamil & Marzec, Jerzy & Pisulewski, Andrzej, 2016. "Productivity Change Analysis of Polish Dairy Farms After Poland’s Accession to the EU – An Output Growth Decomposition Approach," MPRA Paper 80295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Danquah & Enrique Moral-Benito & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2014. "TFP growth and its determinants: a model averaging approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 227-251, August.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth decomposition; Bayesian frontiers; productivity analysis; models for panel data;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psc:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:4:p:333-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krzysztof Osiewalski). General contact details of provider: http://cejeme.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.