Posterior analysis of stochastic frontier models using Gibbs sampling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- KOOP, Gary & STEEL, Mark F. & OSIEWALSKI, Jacek, 1994. "Posterior Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models using Gibbs Sampling," CORE Discussion Papers 1994061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F J, 1996.
"On the Estimation of Demand Systems through Consumption Efficiency,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 539-543, August.
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1995. "On the Estimation of Demand Systems Through Consumption Efficiency," Econometrics 9503001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Feb 1996.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Chris O'Donnell, 2004. "Curvature-Constrained Estimates of Technical Efficiency and Returns to Scale for U.S. Electric Utilities," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Danielle Lewis & Randy Anderson, 1999. "Residential Real Estate Brokerage Efficiency and the Implications of Franchising: A Bayesian Approach," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 543-560.
- O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Coelli, Timothy J., 2005.
"A Bayesian approach to imposing curvature on distance functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 493-523, June.
- Tim J. Coelli & Chris O'Donnell, 2003. "A Bayesian Approach To Imposing Curvature On Distance Functions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2005.
"Estimating variable returns to scale production frontiers with alternative stochastic assumptions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 385-409, June.
- William E. Griffiths & Christopher J. O’Donnell, 2003. "Estimating Variable Returns to Scale Production Frontiers with Alternative Stochastic Assumptions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 872, The University of Melbourne.
- Koop G., 2002.
"Comparing the Performance of Baseball Players: A Multiple-Output Approach,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 710-720, September.
- Gary Koop, 2001. "Comparing the Performance of Baseball Players: A Multiple Output Approach," ESE Discussion Papers 72, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jim Griffin & Mark Steel, 2007.
"Bayesian stochastic frontier analysis using WinBUGS,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 163-176, June.
- Jim Griffin & Mark Steel, 2005. "Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using WinBUGS," Econometrics 0509004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. J. O'Donnell & W. E. Griffiths, 2006.
"Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 249-266.
- C.J. O'Donnell & W.E. Griffiths, 2004. "Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 911, The University of Melbourne.
- Chris O'Donnell & W.E. Griffiths, 2004. "Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Seongho Song & David Yi, 2011. "The fundraising efficiency in U.S. non-profit art organizations: an application of a Bayesian estimation approach using the stochastic frontier production model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 171-180, April.
- Koop, G. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1994. "Hospital efficiency analysis through individual effects : A Bayesian approach," Discussion Paper 1994-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Areal, Francisco J & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Provision of an environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach," MPRA Paper 25051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambarraa, Fatima, 2011. "Dynamic Efficiency Analysis of Spanish Outdoor and Greenhouse Horticulture Sector," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114408, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kamil Makieła, 2009. "Economic Growth Decomposition. An Empirical Analysis Using Bayesian Frontier Approach," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(4), pages 333-369, December.
- Goto, Mika & Makhija, Anil K., 2007. "The Impact of Competition and Corporate Structure on Productive Efficiency: The Case of the U.S. Electric Utility Industry, 1990-2004," Working Paper Series 2007-10, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:3677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.