On the Estimation of Demand Systems Through Consumption Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F J, 1996. "On the Estimation of Demand Systems through Consumption Efficiency," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 539-543, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
- Koop, Gary & Steel, Mark F.J. & Osiewalski, Jacek, 1992.
"Posterior analysis of stochastic frontier models using Gibbs sampling,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
3677, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- KOOP, Gary & STEEL, Mark F. & OSIEWALSKI, Jacek, 1994. "Posterior Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models using Gibbs Sampling," CORE Discussion Papers 1994061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F J, 1994.
"Bayesian Efficiency Analysis with a Flexible Form: The AIM Cost Function,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-346, July.
- Koop, G. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1994. "Bayesian efficiency analysis with a flexible form : The aim cost function," Discussion Paper 1994-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Seogwon Hwang & Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"Analysis of product efficiency in the Korean automobile market from a consumer’s perspective,"
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Oh, Inha & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Hwang, Seogwon & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Analysis of Product Efficiency in the Korean Automobile Market from a Consumer’s Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 95, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Methods; Budget Shares; Money-Metric Utility; Monte Carlo;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:9503001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.