Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 1997.
"Separation and Hedging Results with State-Contingent Production,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 187-209, May.
- Chambers, R.G. & Quiggin, J., 1995. "Separation and Hedging Results with State-Contingent Production," Papers 293, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2002. "The State-Contingent Properties of Stochastic Production Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 513-526.
- Rasmussen, Svend, 2004. "Optimizing Production under Uncertainty: Generalisation of the State-Contingent Approach and Comparison of Methods for Empirical Application," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24184, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2004.
"Technological and financial approaches to risk management in agriculture: an integrate approach,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-25.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2004. "Technological and financial approaches to risk management in agriculture: an integrated approach ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(2), pages 199-223, June.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1990. "Production frontiers, panel data, and time-varying technical inefficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 201-211.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J. & Koop, Gary, 1992.
"Posterior analysis of stochastic frontier models using Gibbs sampling,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
3677, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- KOOP, Gary & STEEL, Mark F. & OSIEWALSKI, Jacek, 1994. "Posterior Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models using Gibbs Sampling," CORE Discussion Papers 1994061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Newbery, David M, 1989. "The Theory of Food Price Stabilisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1065-1082, December.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 1996. "Non-point-source pollution regulation as a multi-task principal-agent problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 95-116, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.