Collective symbolic capital and sustainability: Governing fishing communities in a knowledge economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645055, HAL.
- Burczak, Theodore, 2002. "A Critique of Kirzner's Finders-Keepers Defense of Profit," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Kirby, David Seán & Visser, Candice & Hanich, Quentin, 2014. "Assessment of eco-labelling schemes for Pacific tuna fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 132-142.
- Jentoft, Svein & Chuenpagdee, Ratana, 2009. "Fisheries and coastal governance as a wicked problem," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 553-560, July.
- Tad Mutersbaugh, 2005. "Fighting Standards with Standards: Harmonization, Rents, and Social Accountability in Certified Agrofood Networks," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 37(11), pages 2033-2051, November.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," Post-Print halshs-00645055, HAL.
- Tavis Potts & Marcus Haward, 2007. "International Trade, Eco-Labelling, And Sustainable Fisheries – Recent Issues, Concepts And Practices," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 91-106, February.
- Mahon, Robin & McConney, Patrick & Roy, Rathindra N., 2008. "Governing fisheries as complex adaptive systems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 104-112, January.
- Olson, Julia & Clay, Patricia M. & Pinto da Silva, Patricia, 2014. "Putting the seafood in sustainable food systems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 104-111.
- Linke, Sebastian & Jentoft, Svein, 2014. "Exploring the phronetic dimension of stakeholders' knowledge in EU fisheries governance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 153-161.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265584, HAL.
- Kevin St. Martin & Bonnie J. McCay & Grant D. Murray & Teresa R. Johnson & Bryan Oles, 2007. "Communities, knowledge and fisheries of the future," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2/3), pages 221-239.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," Post-Print halshs-00265584, HAL.
- Wilson, James & Low, Bobbi & Costanza, Robert & Ostrom, Elinor, 1999. "Scale misperceptions and the spatial dynamics of a social-ecological system," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 243-257, November.
- Jentoft, Svein, 2006. "Beyond fisheries management: The Phronetic dimension," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 671-680, November.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
- Alastair Iles, 2004. "Making seafood sustainable: merging consumption and citizenship in the United States," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 127-138, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCommons; Governance; Knowledge; Labels; Symbolic capital; Shellfish;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:53:y:2015:i:c:p:21-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.