Exploring the phronetic dimension of stakeholders' knowledge in EU fisheries governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagers, Sverker C. & Berlin, Daniel & Jentoft, Svein, 2012. "Why comply? Attitudes towards harvest regulations among Swedish fishers," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 969-976.
- Degnbol, Ditte & Wilson, Douglas Clyde, 2008. "Spatial planning on the North Sea: A case of cross-scale linkages," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-200, March.
- Gray, Tim & Hatchard, Jenny, 2003. "The 2002 reform of the Common Fisheries Policy's system of governance--rhetoric or reality?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 545-554, November.
- Linke, Sebastian & Jentoft, Svein, 2013. "A communicative turnaround: Shifting the burden of proof in European fisheries governance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 337-345.
- Jentoft, Svein, 2006. "Beyond fisheries management: The Phronetic dimension," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 671-680, November.
- Verweij, M.C. & van Densen, W.L.T. & Mol, A.J.P., 2010. "The tower of Babel: Different perceptions and controversies on change and status of North Sea fish stocks in multi-stakeholder settings," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 522-533, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Klerkx, Laurens, 2015. "Co-managing public research in Australian fisheries through convergence–divergence processes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 259-271.
- Macías Vázquez, Alfredo & Alonso González, Pablo, 2015. "Collective symbolic capital and sustainability: Governing fishing communities in a knowledge economy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 21-26.
More about this item
KeywordsPhronesis; Fisheries governance; Stakeholder participation; Common Fisheries Policy; Baltic Sea Regional Advisory Council;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:47:y:2014:i:c:p:153-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.